Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this website and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order and then print a copy for future reference.
1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Delivery is free in the United Kingdom for a limited period.
3. Delivery can only be made to UK mainland, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man. WE DO NOT DELIVER OUTSIDE OF THESE AREAS.
4. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
5. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur.
If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you prior to contracting where prices or descriptions are inaccurate. If we do find an error prior to contract we will inform you of this error and give you the option of entering the contract at a changed price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
However if a pricing error is found after you have entered into the contract we will honour our agreement and supply you with the products you ordered at the contracted price.
6. Payment can be made by debit/credit card. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
7. If you have received your curtains and they are faulty or arenít to your liking weíll be happy for you to return them within 14 days starting from the day after you have received your goods. If orders arenít faulty, refunds or exchanges can only be granted if returned in same condition as when you received them, unused, complete with all packaging and the curtains have not been gathered or hung. We accept no liability for any costs incurred for the return of goods, unless in our opinion the goods are deemed faulty. If returning an order which qualified for free delivery a £4.99 charge will be made for postage.
8. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
9. We've selected our products on the basis that they will be used for domestic use only, if you are planning to use them for business purposes please make sure that you are covered by appropriate insurance.
10. All pictures are for guidance only, and may not represent the true colour exactly due to lighting effects and the quality of monitors. We cannot accept any liability for this. We recommend that for a better idea of the colour you order a fabric sample.
11. Please note that all curtain sizes are approximate.
12. We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with your PC, and we accept no liability for any corruption or loss of data held on your PC, or any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to your PC resulting from use of this website.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Practice.
We collect information about you for one reason only, to process your order and send you samples.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
. phone number
. email address
. credit/debit card details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. We will not use the information for marketing purposes. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law and the Which? Web Trader Code. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.